W3Schools Learner's Blog

W3Schools Programming knowledge summary website

div

1/16/2018

Team Explorer for Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 Fatal Error

I have some problem everyone when install Visual Studio 2015, for example"Team Explorer for Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 Fatal Error.
The details are as follows:

Install cannot continue because some required components failed

Team Explorer for Microsoft Visual studio 2015 - error
Microsoft NuGet - Visual Studio 2015 - Package failed
Microsoft Visual Studio Connected Services - Package failed
Azure AD Authentication Connected Service - Package failed
Microsoft Azure Mobile Services Connected Service - Package failed
Microsoft Azure Storage Connected Service - Package failed
Microsoft VisualStuio.Office365 - Package failed
Solution:

When i see the "Install cannot continue because some required components failed" error , I tried to check the computer windows update and installing all the windows update. the problem is solved!
note:If it is not successful, uninstall it and reinstall it, as follows:
you can use the "Total Uninstaller" tool to remove everything that Visual Studio or updates to Visual Studio might have installed. That is, any version of Visual Studio 2013 or later. To find out more, see the Visual Studio Uninstaller tool on GitHub.
Believe me!

2 comments:

  1. If I could only understand such fatal error before. But actually no, I did it as everyone who starts using Visual Studio 2015 and installs it at the first time. After a while going through a series of trial and error I
    found msvcp140.dll missing https://fix4dll.com/msvcp140_dll and following the instructions of an experienced programmer
    I`ve installed dll according to my Windows version. I admit that it definitely helped to fix my fatal error, in your case it too can be taken into consideration.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.